No long article from me today.
This will be short.
My message today: The keys to success are simple. I believe that real genius lies in sticking to the simple.
Today, I’d like to “spoon feed” you.
I’d like to give you 29 simple things that you can do this year that will revolutionize your life.
If you do these 29 simple things, 2011 will be a blast.
1. Laugh with inspiring friends at least once a week or more
2. Have Mentors in the most important areas of your life
3. Walk 30 minutes a day
4. Use your talents for God by serving in a ministry
5. Invest 20% of your income every month
6. Read one inspiring book a month
7. Cut TV watching to the barest minimum (Zero is a good number)
8. Limit newspaper reading to 5 minutes or less a day
9. Take vacations often
10. Eat fruits for breakfast
11. Always have a salad for lunch and dinner
12. Start a business (or improve your business) this year
13. Always be grateful to God and others
14. Always live by your deepest values
15. Spend time with God everyday
16. Play with your kids at least once a day (If you don’t have any, borrow.)
17. Have a weekly date with your spouse (If you don’t have any, don’t borrow!)
18. Date your parents regularly
19. Before you sleep, remove all anger by forgiveness
20. Be the kindest person you can be
21. Find your passion and live it fully
22. Give more hugs (and receive as many)
23. Listen to understand, not to reply
24. Celebrate more often
25. Put people over projects
26. Enjoy quiet and solitude
27. Always give 10% of your income to God
28. Keep dreaming
I have a 29th thing I would like to recommend to you: Join me at our weekly Feast and change your life forever. Bring your friends and family. Everyone is welcome. For venues and time of the nearest Feast in your area, email Annie at email@example.com.
What happens at the Feast? This January, you’ll hear an exciting teaching series entitled, Drenched. You’ll learn the 4 crucial Steps to receive an overflow of abundant blessings this 2011.
I guarantee you’ll love it!
May your dreams come true,
PS. Do you need daily Bible readings for 2011? Get the daily Bible readings–plus short, inspiring reflections–in your email inbox–when you join KerygmaFamily. It’s free. For more information, log on at www.KerygmaFamily.com
PS2. Are you interested to homeschool your kids? My wife and I have been homeschooling our kids for 7 years now. And our children have grown so much because of it. To know more about this crazy option, watch my video at www.CatholicFilipinoAcademy.com